- Create a boilerplate for how we can provide packages for Ninja and Merlin from the Github sources to the community
|10m||Using our internal build system||Q/A|
|10m||Using Copr||Fredrik Mikker|
|10m||Using PackageCloud/PackPack||Unknown User (mattiasr)|
|10m||Directory structure on installed packages|
- Fredrik Mikker Investigate if we could utilize COPR to build packages from github
- Fredrik Mikker Investigate how PackageCloud/packpack works
- Fredrik Mikker Investigate requirements for internal build system
- Fredrik Mikker Create stories for each of the parts as shown in the flowchart in the flowchart
- Fredrik Mikker Where should ninja be located in the filesystem?
- Fredrik Mikker Where should merlin be located in the filesystem?
- Fredrik Mikker Story for repo structure
- Fredrik Mikker Story for yum config
- Fredrik Mikker Story for symlinks op5 namespace
- Fredrik Mikker Story for spec file
- Fredrik Mikker Story for where to source the code (github, bitbucket?)